Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sarah gets married!

Bride: Sarah
Makeup: Carina
Hair: Michelle & Ashely @ Flawless Faces
Getting Sarah "flawless" for her big day!
Michelle hard at work!
Ashely loving her job!
Some of Sarah's bridesmaids.....







~Click on any picture to enlarge~

~Click on any picture to enlarge~
Message from Bride:

Hi Carina:
I wanted to say "THANK YOU" so much for getting my girls and I "flawless" for my big day! Everyone looked and felt amazing! The hair and make up lasted the whole day/night even with the on and off drizzle. You, Michelle, and Ashley did a fantastic job, and I will be recommending you to any/all brides I know. You were all professional and at the same time, fun to be around. I will definitely be using you in the future for special occasions. I would love a make up lesson from you.
Thanks Carina!!!
~Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home