Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nicole's Pro Pic's....

Bride: Nicole
Makeup: Cara @ Flawless Faces
Hair: Michelle @ Flawless Faces



Photography: http://www.cheninboutwell.com
Message from Bride: Michelle and Cara ROCK!!!!

Carina,

I just wanted to reach out and tell you that Michelle and Cara are incredible. I felt gorgeous and my bridesmaids all looked stunning. That being said, I completely screwed up on my count for hair. I thought that I had increased it, however apparently my wedding haze was in affect. Michelle was so gracious and professional about my mistake, powered through it and got all 9 people done before her next wedding!!!!! But don’t take my word for it, check out my photographer’s blog…. Those two are one talented team!!!!!! Love them and will recommend Flawless Faces for any event over and over again!!!! ~Nicole

~Click on any picture to enlarge~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home