Monday, October 18, 2010

WeddingWire.com Review for Kelly :)!

BGreathouse
Wedding:
10/10/2010
5 Reviews
5.0
out of 5.0
Quality of Service:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Professionalism:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Value For Cost:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Reviewed On:
10/18/2010

Services Used:
Beauty & Health

After looking on line thru several websites, I finally came across Flawless Faces and their amazing work. I scheduled my appt. for the hair and make up preview with Kelly and I LOVED it so I booked her for my wedding. Kelly showed up early to my wedding site and completed my bridesmaids and mother in law's hair/make-up and everyone else soon fell in love with her work too. We all could not stop raving about how sweet Kelly was and how great she was at what she does. I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding! My makeup and hair lasted all night through pictures and some serious dancing. I highly recommend Flawless Faces and hope to use them again for any of my makeup or hair needs!! Thank you, Flawless Faces!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home