Monday, October 18, 2010

Fiji Wedding!!!!

I had an amazing opportunity come up that I couldn't pass up! A FREE trip to Fiji to do makeup for a wedding!!! (I love my job!) Melissa of www.Fijivacations.com was getting married at the beautiful resort, http://www.namalefiji.com. Most of us stayed down the street @ Koro Sun Resort. Here are some pic's from the trip.....

Bride: Melissa
Makeup: Carina

Myself, Melissa (bride) and her b.m. De Anne (also a former bride of mine) @ the Welcome Party. Did Melissa's makeup this night...

Photographer Scott Winer took this pic of us while we were getting ready....
Rehearsal Dinner night, getting Melissa ready......
Melissa's mom Theresa too.....
Mother of the bride, Theresa
Mother of the Groom, Judy
Time to curl the hair!
What a great view right outside the window.........
Melissa & her Mom @ the party....
~Click any picture to enlarge~
Wedding Day: 10-10-10 Setting her hair.....

Bride is Hair and Makeup ready!

De-Anne, Maid of Honor (and former bride of mine)
Rose - bridesmaid
Merlyn - bridesmaid

Erica, longtime friend, bridesmaid, and former bride of mine......
(She own's Harper's, super cute clothing boutique in Corona Del Mar!)

Mother of the Bride, Theresa
Bride is dressed and ready to get married!!!
Touch-ups!
After ceremony, put the hair up........
Now ready for the reception!
Mother & Daughter
Isn't it beautiful.....
Mr. & Mrs. Freese
The ceremony site @ Namale Resort & Spa, Fiji
The Bridal Party...
~Click on any picture to enlarge~

Message from Bride:
"" Carina just did my wedding in Fiji and she was unbelievable. She was always ready to touch up throughout our events. She is truly fantastic at what she does and even dabbled in hair for me! Could not imagine my event better than it was thanks to her.
Now I need lessons when I get home so I can look that good always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home