Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love getting letters from Happy Customers!!!!!

Hi Carina,
Your company did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my April wedding. (You and Rachel had done my girlfriend Elisa's makeup and hair in 2007).
Anyway, just wanted to pass on a big thank you to you, Rachel and Tiffany.
My bridesmaids and I love, loved our look on my wedding day. The girls were such a blast to hang out with and made the day stress free! They were also wonderful at creating a look that went with each girl's personality so no one looked "made up." I would highly recommend your team and will do so to future brides. The day of the trial I had little idea of what I wanted, but both Rachel and Tiffany were wonderful at creating a look that was very "me" with little direction.
Thanks again!
-Amanda
Photography: Amy Squires
Bride: Amanda
Makeup: Tiffany
Hair: Rachael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home