Wednesday, September 9, 2009

5 Star Post on Project Wedding for Cara!!! Yeah! Go Team Flawless Faces:)


full wedding vendor review starfull wedding vendor review starfull wedding vendor review starfull wedding vendor review starfull wedding vendor review star
09/09/2009

I really dragged my feet when it came to scheduling my wedding makeup. I was so petrified that I would end up looking like a clown on my wedding day that one of my girlfriends just booked me with Flawless Faces. It was truly of the best decisions of the entire wedding planning! Carina scheduled me with Cara, who came out to the DoubleTree Hotel in Orange where my wedding was held. She was simply amazing with applying my makeup and I can't express how pleased I was when she was done. I really didn't know what kind of look I was looking for since I hardly ever wear makeup, but she asked me some key questions and came up with a look that was just fabulous yet very comfortable. She was also very fun to work with and added to the many pleasures of my wedding day. She gave me tips on how to keep up the look through the evening and was so patient with the million phone calls I had to field while she was trying to work. I cannot recommend Flawless Faces enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home