Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vintage Flea Market RENTALS!!!

I have to start out by mentioning that I am a huge Flea Market shopper, and love vintage style furniture, accessories, etc. Then I met Jeni Maus of found rentals, she has made a career out of Flea Market shopping and rents out all the cool stuff she has found for events, weddings, parties, photoshoots, etc.!!!! She had an open house today at her space in Fullerton that she shares with her photographer husband, Joel Eckman Maus. Joel & Jeni infront of their studio...
Ran into Lisa Moon of http://www.lisamoonevents.com/ and her new baby girl, Chloe at the open house...
Look at all this cool stuff you can rent as unique party/event/wedding decor!
Loving this cute lil' love seat
The Warehouse.....
Jeni & I


I think I've died and gone to heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home