Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nikki's Pro Pic's are in!

Photography: Alex Neumann Photography
Bride: Nikki
Makeup: Molly @ Flawless Faces
Hair: Lani @ Flawless Faces


Message from Bride:

show details Jan 18 (4 days ago)
Hi Carina -

First of all, I want to thank you and your team for everything in regards to the "trial runs" and wedding day services. We were all not only impressed with the hair and make-up, but we also thoroughly enjoyed their company. Thanks to their professionalism and positive personalities, we were all much more relaxed as we got ready for the wedding. During and after the wedding, I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up and was even referred to as looking like a "porcelain doll". I have already told so many people about "Flawless Faces" and will continue to do so as I meet more brides or anyone else interested in your services.

Thank you again for everything! ~ Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home