Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some before and after pic's.....

Bride: Karen
Makeup: Carina


Before Makeup:After Makeup:
Before Makeup:
After Makeup:
~Click on any pic to enlarge~


Message from Karen:

When I was referred to Carina I knew she would be good but not THAT good; in fact, Carina is fabulous in every way. After my makeup trial I was absolutely worry free. Carina was professional, fun and wonderful to work with on my wedding day. She helped to keep the vibe positive while everyone was getting ready and made all of my girls look fabulous. My mom looked amazing too! I also was amazed at how everyone looked so pretty but still looked like themselves. It couldn't have been a better day and working with Carina couldn't have been a better decision! I look forward to working with her in the future :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home