Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Newport Yacht Wedding....

Bride: Michelle
Makeup: Molly @ Flawless Faces
Message from bride:

We honestly could not have been happier with Molly - she was just amazing!!!! She arrived early, was well prepared, and kept us on schedule. She did a beautiful job on my makeup, my matron of honor has never looked more gorgeous, and my two flower girls looked fresh and adorable. Honestly, I've never felt prettier than I did that day. I also have to tell you how pleasantly surprised I was at how lovely my 85 year old grandmother's makeup came out. My grandmother is EXTREMELY fussy and she was absolutely glowing and looked beautiful. I was so impressed at how Molly talked her in to wearing false lashes and what a difference they made for her! She just looked amazing! If you want any sort of recommendation or reference for Molly, I would be happy to rave about her to anyone who will listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home