Monday, January 18, 2010

LADY GAGA!!!!!

Ok, so I LOVE Lady Gaga!!!! I had the chance to work on her first video, "Just Dance," with LA makeup artist, Donald Simrock. It was so much fun, and I loved the song (since you have to hear it over and over while shooting a music video). This was early last year.....

Lady Gaga and Donald, he did her makeup
Some of the background for the video

watching the monitor
Dance Party!!!

Akon & Colby O' Donis were in the video too
I did Colby O' Donis' makeup......
as well as many of the background dancers:








This was the inspiration board for Makeup that the director gave us for the extra's

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot believe I did not know this sooner! I LOVE Lady Gaga too...I even dressed like her for Halloween. Love it!

By the way, started my own wedding blog. Check it out sometime and pass it on if you like it. My wedding is going to be featured on it after it is featured on a different wedding site. Hope you and Rachael are well!
xoxo

http://oh-lovely-day.blogspot.com

January 21, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home