Sunday, April 24, 2011

What a great Easter gift.....

Client: Cherri
Makeup: Molly

Client: Kim
Makeup: Molly

Client: Natalie
Makeup: Molly
Hair: Susie
~Click on any picture to enlarge~
Client: Kim
Makeup: Molly
Hair: Susie




So, I've been at home sick with a nasty cold the last few days, and it's so great to have such a Fabulous team to work with.....love getting these emails when I can't be there....

Hi Carina,

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

Wanted to let you know that Molly and Susie worked their magic yesterday and yet again I left flawless faces feeling 100% pampered and so beautiful. Not quite sure how your team pulls it off every time, but once again they worked their magic!!!!! Time and time again you and your team continue to impress me with your talents....not quite sure what I would do without Flawless Faces. You definitely have a customer for life.

Many thanks for another great experience with Flawless Faces. Please pass on a huge thank you to Molly and Susie!

XOXOX

Kim

PS - As soon as I get copies of the pictures I'll be sure to share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home