Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Message from Makeup lesson client:

Hi Carina,

Just wanted to send a quick note and say thank you so much for the make-up
lesson this past weekend! When I got home Todd took one look at me and started
figuring out our plans for the evening (as it turned out we did go out for
dinner!!!). On Sunday I tried to make do with my existing make-up and had a
much improved look over what I normally do for a baptism I attended. I can only
imagine it will get better as I practice more and take your shopping list and
refresh my daily make up.

I'll definitely be in touch soon for another hair/makeup appointment!

Can't wait to get the shopping list and to take a ride to the MAC store to stock
up on some new colors!!!!!


Thanks you!!!!

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home