Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Boudoir Photoshoots....

Photographer: Leslie www.lavishboudoir.com
Client: Poppie
Makeup: Carina
~Click on any picture to enlarge~


Message from Photographer:

Hi Carina,

We both had Poppie as a mutual client. She loved the boudoir pictures and your makeup. Your work is phenomenal! She asked me to share a few pictures with you. I'll be back in So Cal in late May and will be sending my clients to your studio. You saved me a ton of time in retouching. The best part was that you set her up already feeling like a total babe. She was ready to rock the shoot and she totally did. Thanks for your gorgeous work! I'll be posting more of her pics in my portfolio as soon as I get her full model release. I'll send you the link when I do.

x,

Leslie

P.S. I'm going to try to get some time to purchase a makeup lesson from you for myself. I need an updated look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home