Wednesday, August 25, 2010

theKnot.com recent reviews!

Reviews (2)
My Overall Rating:
  • sleepyxsusu
    Wedding: 6/19/2010
    Member Since: 6/8/2009
    Carina is the best
    posted 8/25/2010

    Carina made everyone look beautiful for the big day. She did everything you wanted and everything looked beautiful and natural.

    Value
    Service
    Quality
  • HBAngel1983
    Wedding: 5/30/2010
    Member Since: 12/29/2008
    Amazing!
    posted 7/12/2010

    Carina of Flawless Faces did the makeup for both my engagement pictures and for my wedding day. She also did all of my bridesmaids makeup as well. Rachael did my hair for my wedding day along with all of my bridesmaids as well. Everyone looked FLAWLESS and perfect! Carina was amazing to work with and I would recommend her and Rachael to everyone!

    Value
    Service
    Quality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home