Monday, May 17, 2010

Message from a bride.....

Makeup: Jamie @ Flawless Faces

We had a last minute bride this week, her makeup artist FLAKED a few days before, WHO does that??? Jamie was able to save the day, and this is the sweet message I got in my inbox today......this makes me love my job even more.....

Message from Jamie (the bride).....


Carina and Jamie

I just wanted to send a quick thank you for not only saving the day on such a last minute notice but for also making me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day! I got SO many compliments on my make-up and hope to send you TONS of referrals soon! You both are WONDERFUL!!!!!!

My make-up stayed put through tears during the ceremony, tears during speeches and dancing ALL night!!!

Sincerely,

Jamie Mulholland (Crawford)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home