Monday, June 29, 2009

Love getting letters from Happy Customers!!!!!

Hi Carina!

I just wanted to take this moment to thank, you, Tina and Rachel for doing such a BEAUTIFUL job with our hair & make-up. From the outside looking in people may say "oh that looks so easy anyone can do that". I can say first hand that I did a trial at another salon and not anyone can do a fabulous job as Tina and Rachel did for my special day! I'm so greatful that Christy from About Face & Body referred me to Flawless Faces Inc. The hair and make-up definitely gave me that boost of confidence that I needed to make a memorable day complete. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!


i definitely would send friends and family here.

thank you bunches,
Margaret

Bride: Margaret
Makeup by: Tina @ Flawless Faces
Hair by: Rachael @ Flawless Faces


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home